Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holidays, Nice but over.





2 weeks plus of holidays will be over on Sunday @ the stroke of midnight.

It was nice, relaxing, joyful & bla bla bla.

I spent my holidays (location perspective ) as follows :-

5% in KL
5% in Bukit Tinggi
25% in Melaka
75% in JB

I must admit that JB is way better compared to KL.

The malls in KL are freaking crowded & its so freaking hard to watch a movie
AND
KL is always JAMMED up.

JB on the other hand is peaceful, not VERY crowded especially the malls
AND
NOT jammed up like KL
+
In JB everything is cheaper especially for FOOD !

Bukit Tinggi was a 3 days 2 nights holiday.
It was peaceful, surrounded by greenery & amazing landscapes.


Rest of the holidays were spent watching movies in cinema which I really like.
Maybe it's because of the popcorn !
I LOVE POPCORN !

I watched :-

1 movie in KL (cuz its so freaking crowded).
That is Due Date. Funny & Robert Downey Jr. did a good job.

2 movies in Melaka i.e.

i) Gulliver's Travels. It was amusing but not up to expectation.

ii) Manmadan Ambu. It is a Tamil romantic comedy film.
Really funny & entertaining.

2 movies in JB i.e.

i) Tron: Legacy. It was kinda boring.
The cool gadgets, vehicles & clothing kept me awake.

ii) The Tourist. It was really thrilling, funny & quite
action packed. Johnny Depp has done it again !

That is as far as it goes for movies.

As for games, I was playing a bit of Dawn of War: Dark Crusade & Counter Strike 1.6

I met up with Eu Vin in JB & he gave me CoD: Modern Warfare 2 & Black Ops.

Finished Modern Warfare 2 & man was it AWESOME !

Based on the facts above, I have certainly enjoyed my holidays.

I hope you have too & even more sincerely hope so if you are an ACCA student.

No comments:

Post a Comment